Enterprise support plan
FarEye Enterprise Support Program Provides The Technical And Operational Expertise For FarEye Applications As Your Solution Evolves. Our Experts Help You Run Your Strategic Applications Smoothly So That You Can Focus On Business.
Hours Of Coverage – Hours Defined For FarEye Support Policies & SLA Provided To The Client Is:
- 24x7 – 24 Hours, 7 Days And 365 Days In A Year.
Requestor – An Individual Who Reports An Incident, Service Request Or Change Request To FarEye Support
Incident - An Unplanned Interruption To A Service Or Reduction In The Quality Of A Service. Incident Reported By The Client Can Be Mentioned As ‘Incident’, ‘Issue’ Or ‘Problem’.
Service Request - A Request From A User For Information, Or Advice, Or A Formal Request From A User For Something To Be Provided, Or For Access To A Service. For Example To Reset A Password, Addition / Modification Of Data That Is Pre-Approved By The Client Or To Provide Standard Services For A New User. Service Requests Are Usually Handled By FarEye Support Helpdesk, And Do Not Require An RFC (Request For Change) To Be Submitted.
Change Request - Change Request Is "The Addition, Modification Or Removal Of Any Authorized, Planned, Or Supported Service Or Service Component That Could Have An Effect On Services." The Scope Could Include All Services, Configuration Items, Processes, And Documentation Etc. Most Often, A Change Is An Event That Has Been Approved By The Change Authority, Is Evaluated And Implemented While Minimizing Risk, Adjusts The Status Of A Configuration Item, And Adds Value To The Business And Its Customers.
The Request Can Be Brought About In Two Phases – (A) Change Request Or Request For Change (RFC) (B) Change Proposal
Response Time – The Elapsed Time (Number Of Minutes, Hours, And/Or Days) Taken Between A Customer Submits A Support Incident, Service Request Or Change Request And, The Support Representative Provides An Initial Response / Acknowledgement.
Resolution Time - Total Time Taken By The Support Representative To Resolve A Specific Incident Or Service Request Either With A Workaround Or Permanent Solution.
Software Release Cycle – Duration Of Development And Maturity For A Piece Of Software Fix / Solution Within FarEye Application, Ranging From Initial Development To Its Eventual Release. Duration Of Fix / Solution Is Dependent On The Tasks That Are Currently In Progress.
FarEye Support Policies: Service Level Agreements
|Hours of coverage||24x7||24x7||24x7|
|No. of incidents||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Support Channels||Phone, Email, Portal||Phone, Email, Portal||Phone, Email, Portal|
|Urgent||2 hours||1 hour||0.5 hour|
|High||3 hours||2 hour||0.5 hour|
|Medium||4 hours||3 hours||0.5 hour|
|Low||24 hours||12 hours||0.5 hour|
|Urgent||8 hours||6 hours||2 hours|
|High||48 hours||12 hours||4 hours|
|Medium||72 hours||24 hours||8 hours|
|Low||Software release cycle||Software release cycle||48 hours|
Time Matrix Mentioned In “FarEye Support Policies: Service Level Agreements” Does Not Include The Time Taken By the Customer To Respond To FarEye Queries I.E. When An Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Is On Pending Customer Action Or Waiting On Customer Status.
Time For Providing RCA Is Not Included In “FarEye Support Policies: Service Level Agreements”. Support Incident Reported To FarEye Will Be Closed With RCA (If Found) At The Time Of Providing Workaround, Solution Or Marking The Incident As Resolved. In Other Cases When A Code/Configuration Fix Is Required Or When RCA Needs Further Analysis, An RCA ID Or Jira ID (Code/Configuration Fix) Will Be Provided Within The Ticket To Track The Progress.
Priority Level and Case Severity Definitions
|Priority||Scenarios (any 1 or more)|
Note: Percentage Of Orders Or Trips Is Calculated On Average Daily Volume Of The Client.
By Default, All Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Reported To FarEye Are Logged As ‘Low Priority’. Requestor Should Update The Priority Via Online Support Portal Or Through The Defined Medium As Per The Definition Mentioned Above. The Details Of Accessing Support Portal And How To Log Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Using Different Support Channels Are Mentioned Below (Refer Section ‘How To Submit Support Incident, Service Request Or Change Request To FarEye’).
|Support Team (FarEye)||email@example.com||+91 7065956595|
|Chandan Kumar (Sr. Manager – Support)||firstname.lastname@example.org||+91 9015146051|
|Ratnesh Ranjan (Director – Support)||email@example.com||+91 8076699322|
Service Credits - Resolution SLA Violation
|Service Credit (Resolution SLA violated)|
|0.25 % × Monthly Invoice × Delayed Hours|
Downtime – SLA Violation
“Downtime” Means A Period Of Time When Customers Are Unable To Access /Use The FarEye Platform I.E. “Urgent Priority Level”. The Monthly Uptime Percentage Is Calculated For A Given Calendar Month Using The Following Formula:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage|
|Total number of minutes in a given calendar month - Total number of minutes of Downtime in the given calendar month|
Total number of minutes in the given calendar month
Downtime Does Not Include:
- The Period Of Time When The Service Is Not Available As A Result Of Scheduled Downtime; Or
- The Following Performance Or Availability Issues That May Affect The Service:
- Due To Factors Outside FarEye’s Reasonable Control.
- Related To Add-On Features For The Service Including But Not Limited To Applications Designed To Use FarEye Services API.
- That Resulted From Customer’s Or Third Party Hardware, Software Or Services.
- That Resulted From Actions Or Inactions By Customer Or Customer’s Employees, Agents, Contractors, Or Vendors, Or Anyone Gaining Access To FarEye’s Network By Means Of Customer’s Passwords Or Equipment.
- That Were Caused By Customer’s Use Of The Service After FarEye Advised Customer To Modify Its Use Of The Service, If Customer Did Not Modify Its Use As Advised.
- Through Customer’s Use Of Beta, Trial Offers, Early Access Programs And/Or Demos (As Determined By FarEye).
Credits for Downtime Violation
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Service Credit|
Service Credits Claims – Resolution SLA Violation
- Service Credits Claims Will Only Be Applicable If The Overall Resolution SLA% In A Month Is Below 90%.
- In Order To File A Claim, The Customers Shall Not Be In Arrears In Payment Of Any Of FarEye’s Invoices And Must Be In Compliance With Policies For Acceptable Use Of The Service Found In The Agreement.
- In Order To Be Eligible To File A Claim, Customers Must Submit A Request To FarEye Support Within 24 Hours After Any Incident To Investigate The Duration And Cause Of The Incident.
- Customer Must Provide Reasonable Details Regarding The Claim, Including A Detailed Description Of The Incident Or Service Request, The Number Of Users Affected, And Any Attempts To Contact FarEye Support To Resolve The Incident Or Service Request.
- Customer Must Submit The Claim Of Previous Month To FarEye Support Within 5 Business Days Of The New Month. FarEye Will Use All Information Reasonably Available To Validate On Whether The SLA And Service Levels Apply To The Claim Or Not.
- If FarEye Validates The Claim, The Service Credit Will Be Applied To The Customer’s Next Invoice Up To The Amount Attributable To One-Month Subscription Fee.
- A Service Credit Is Customer’s Sole And Exclusive Remedy For Any Violation Of This SLA.
FarEye Service Level Agreement ("SLA")
FarEye Provides This SLA Subject To The Terms And Conditions Below, Which Will Be Fixed For The Duration Of The Initial Term Of The Service Subscription. If The Service Subscription Is Renewed, The Current Version Of This SLA At The Time The Renewal Term Commences Will Apply Throughout The Renewal Term.
Support Services | Terms and Conditions
Following Are The FarEye’s Provision Details Of Support Service To An Eligible Entity (“Customer”) For The Applicable On-Premise Software (Collectively, The “Products”). This Support Service (Or Portions Thereof) Has Been Previously Referred To As FarEye Enterprise Support Program.
Contact FarEye Customer Care (FarEye Support) For More Information Regarding Eligibility And Applicability Of This Support Service
Any New Change Or Enhancement Logged As A Support Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Will Not Be A Part Of “FarEye Support Policies: Service Level Agreements” Mentioned Above.
Incident or Service Request
Any Support Incident Or Service Request Which Are (A) Not Related To Production Environment (B) Reported For Request Of Data Not Available On Production Environment, Will Not Be A Part Of “FarEye Enterprise Support Program”.
Customer Or FarEye May Request Support Services Via Remote Access. If So Requested, Customer Agrees To Permit FarEye To Access Any/All Customer Systems Remotely On Which The FarEye Products Depend, Via An External Computer Controlled By FarEye, For The Sole Purpose Of Providing Support Services To Customer.
Processing of Incident or Service Request
To Initiate A Request For Support Services From FarEye, Customer Must Identify The Failure Of The Applicable Product.
After Receipt Of An Incident Or Service Request, FarEye Will Have The Rights To,
- Define The Severity Of The Incident Or Service Request In Agreement With The Requestor, Or As Defined In The ‘Priority Level And Case Severity Definitions’.
- Undertake Reasonable Efforts To Acknowledge Receipt Of Such Incident Or Service Request Within The Identified Timeframe (“Response Time”) Via The Channel Of Communication Mentioned Above.
Rights to Modify Response Time
FarEye Reserves The Right To Alter The Targeted Response Time, From Time To Time, For Better Customer Support Experience. FarEye Will Provide Customer With 60 Days Prior Written Notice Of Any Material Changes To The Response Time Identified Herein Which Must Be Mutually Agreed.
Solution of Incident, Service Request or Change Request
Once FarEye Support Has Received An Incident Or Service Request, FarEye Support Will Work With The Client To Identify And Resolve The Same. FarEye Support Considers Incident, Service Request Or Change Request As Resolved In Any Or All Of The Below Conditions:
- The Problem Is Fixed Based On FarEye Confirmation On Email Or Via Recorded Call.
- The Source Of The Problem Lies With Third Party Software. In This Case, If Required, FarEye Support Will Continue To Reasonably Assist The Client/Third Party To Resolve The Issue.
- The Client Don't Respond To A Query Or Request From Support For Three (3) Consecutive Follow Ups Via Email Or Phone.
- The Client Confirms On Email Or On Recorded Call That No Further Support Is Required Or The Confirmation Of Closure Of Incident, Service Request Or Change Request.
- The Change Request Is Analyzed By FarEye Support And The Customer Is Redirected To The Team Responsible For The Change Or Requested The Customer To Further Contact The Team Responsible For The Change.
The Resolution SLA Will Be Based On Individual Incident Or Service Request Resolution Time. All Incident Or Service Request Raised By The Client Should Have Individual Incident Or Service Request And Must Not Be Updated By The Client With Any Other / Same Incident Or Service Request If The Incident Or Service Request Is Already Permanently Closed (Please Refer To The Pointers Mentioned Below Regarding Re-Opening Of An Incident Or Service Request And Permanent Closure).
How to submit support Incident, Service Request or Change Request to FarEye
Submitting an Incident, Service Request or Change Request via Email
- Email Is One Of The Easiest Ways Using Which Customer Can Reach Us. The Customer Can Use Our Support Email Address (Support@Getfareye.Com) Which Is Integrated With Our Helpdesk Software.
- When A Customer Emails A Query To Our Support Email Address (Support@Getfareye.Com), It Is Logged And Further Categorized Into Incident, Service Request Or Change Request In Our Helpdesk Software.
- When An Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Is Logged On Our Helpdesk Software, An Email Is Sent To The Customer With The URL To Check The Description, Status, Comments, Etc.
- Furthermore, The Notifications Are Also Sent To The Customer’s Email Address When The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Is Updated By The Support Agent.
Submitting an Incident, Service Request or Change Request via Portal
- By Default, Anyone Visiting FarEye Support Portal (Https://support.fareye.com) Can Submit Incident, Service Request Or Change Request.
- Customer Should Create Their Login By Clicking On Sign Up.
- An Email Is Sent To The Customer With The Subject “Support User Activation” With The Activation URL.
- To Raise A Support Incident, Service Request Or Change Request, The User Must Activate Their Account, Login To The https://support.fareye.com Portal, And Then Click On The "New Support Ticket” Button.
- Customers Are Redirected To A Form Where They Can Fill Out Information, Such As Email Address And Can Give A Subject And A Description Of The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request.
- Customer Can Attach Files To Their Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Too.
- Once They Hit The Submit Button, Their Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Will Be Created In Our Helpdesk Software.
- The Requester Will Be Redirected To The Page Where They Can Check The Status Of The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request, Add Replies And Notes, Etc. To It When Needed.
- The Requester Will Receive An Email Notification With The URL For Incident, Service Request Or Change Request.
- When An Agent Replies To The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request, The Same Will Be Updated Accordingly, And The Requester Can Login With The Credentials Created During Sign Up To View The Details.
- Once The Agent Resolves The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request, The Customer Can Click On "Mark Ticket As Closed" Button. Also, The Agent Can Close The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request If The Resolution Has Been Provided As Defined In The ‘Solution Of Incident, Service Request Or Change Request’.
- Once The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Is Resolved, An Auto Generated Email Is Sent To The Requestor. If The Requestor Is Not Satisfied With The Resolution, The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Can Be Reopened Only Within 48 Hours From The Time An Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Is Marked As Resolved By Simply Replying To The Incident, Service Request Or Change Request Under The Portal. Else, Customer Should Create A New Incident, Service Request Or Change Request By Sending A New Email (Not On The Previous Email Trail) To Our Support Email ID Referring The ID Of The Old Incident, Service Request Or Change Request.
Live Telephone and Online Technical Support
FarEye Will Provide Live Technical Support Services During The Hours Of Support Agreed. Support Is Available In The English Language Only. Any Of The Channels Given Below Can Be Used To Reach FarEye Support.
FarEye Support Portal - https://support.fareye.com
FarEye Support Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Client Can Contact Us On The Above Number For Advice, But Please Note That We May Need To Take A Message And Arrange A Call Back Depending On Technical Engineer Availability.
FarEye Will Notify The Client In Writing Of Any Changes No Less Than 5 Days In Advance.
Please Reach Us On email@example.com For Any Queries / Issues Faced While Raising Incident, Service Request Or Change Request And We Would Be More Than Happy To Help You.